the pants fairy

Today I found 12 dollars in the pocket of the pants I put on. It has been a while since I wore these pants; maybe a month. They are a little too long and sag a little without a belt, but that is beside the point.

Twelve. Twelve whole dollars. That is not nothing, ya know. Even though I understand that this cash was mine before finding it in the pocket, it still somehow feels new; like somehow the universe is paying me for wearing these pants.

I think maybe this is the closest thing to the Tooth Fairy that really exist. The Pants Fairy.

Any suggestions on how to spend the magical cash?

Comments

Laura said…
A Cafe Rio salad followed by an Angie's Almond Joy at Leatherby's in Salt Lake. It would be worth the drive. :)
Katie Dillon said…
I second Laura's idea. Pure genious.
Susannah said…
Put it towards gas money to drive to Idaho!

Popular Posts