When I'm 16 I will get to have a lunchbox -Nina

Today I got one of those messages in my voice mail box where the person calls you but they don't know it and so you are listening to whatever is happening in the near vicinity of their phone for as long as your phone will let the message continue. A lot of times you hear nothing but the scuffling noises of a phone in a pocket. This one was much better. I can only imagine that on my nieces, who were all hanging around apparently, got a hold of her phone and started pushing buttons like they used to do with my phone all the time. The message was basically 5 minutes of my sister looking at a map of the United States with my 5 year old niece, Ella. "Here is Colorado where we live... Do you know where Florida is?... Here's Utah... " etc.
I wish I could've been there too. But I guess I sort of was. :)

I miss you Ella, Nina, and Phoebe!

Comments

Alice said…
The joys of being an Aunt are moments like this. What a great phone call to receive and a great memory to document. Cute little girls!
Alona said…
Cute girls! I hope they're all doing well!
Susannah said…
That picture...and story...are adorable! I miss you!
Joetta Toland said…
I am sure they miss you, too... They are so darling!

Popular Posts