The worst blogger ever.

The following is a list of the blog entries Kirsten probably should have had since her last entry ages ago.

  • Entering "the void": This entry would have wittily told you all about my last few days at Teague as a student teacher in which several kids tried to convince me to join myspace... unsuccessfully. It would have explained how my student teaching marked the finale of my undergraduate career and how I was now going to be taking a two week vacation and waiting (patiently at first and anxiously later on) for a job offer to secure my future... at least for the next few months. I definitely would have talked more about the kids that I have loved teaching and my prospects for jobs.

  • Colorado is the best state ever: This post would have explained in detail the reasons that Colorado is such a wonderful place... blankets when it's cold outside, the mountains, familiar faces, family, and of course the aura of greatness would all have been included. I would have mentioned the hours of work on my quilt (still not done) and of course shopping with Verretta.

  • don't tell... but I miss Utah : This post would have told about the few busy busy days I spent in Utah interviewing, celebrating my 25th birthday!!! (yay for me), rushing to visit my loved ones, seeing some old friends, and basically feeling nostalgic for Provo, to my surprise.

  • What I've learned in my 25 years of life: this post would've explained to all those younger or less mature than myself all of the wisdom I have gained from my quarter century of life... or at least a summary... you know, things like... maps are really cool, spending time with family is the best and worth it, 13-year-olds are hilarious, being nice to people is really the only way to be, and living the Gospel is stinkin' hard sometimes but the only way to be truly happy so just stick with it.. you're not alone.

  • A JOB: This post would simply announce that I have accepted a job at the same school where I did my student teaching. It was a surprise to me because when I left a month ago they didn't have an opening, but I guess they just knew they had to have me ;) so they worked it out so I could stay. I'm glad to be able to go back to a familiar school to begin my "real life as a graduated adult" that's right, I think I'll even go buy a pair of high heels to cement my adulthood.

  • The worst blogger ever. : This post actually wouldn't exist if I had posted all of these other posts... it would rather be entitled "Season's Greetings" or something more spicy like "Feliz Navidad!" This post would have a festive message of love and the joy of christmas music.

Anyways, here's to better blogging in the new year. (don't get your hopes up too high, but I will try)

Comments

Matt said…
1. i don't believe you're actually going to buy high heels. and, 2, i love that titling your blog entry "feliz navidad" would be considered "spicy". too bad you never actually wrote that entry.
Anonymous said…
I miss you. So sorry we didn't get to see you when you were here. Hope you have a great "green" Christmas. Love you.
Alona said…
Even your "worst" posts ever are very witty. I look forward to more craziness on your blog!

Popular Posts