Parkour

For any of you Office fans out there I have a little treat for you. On the season premiere of the show a few weeks ago the boss, Michael and a few other characters from the show open the first episode by doing Parkour. Parkour is explained in the video but basically is getting from point A to point B as creatively as possible.

If you haven't seen it you should watch the original before you watch our version of it.

Anyways, a few of my co-workers at Independence decided to surprise me in the middle of 7th period with some Parkour moves, which I joined in on of course.

The funniest part of this all was after the video turns off and I turn to my bewildered class and try to explain to a bunch of non-Office-watching teenagers why their teachers have just made a fool of themselves for no apparent reason.



Comments

Alice said…
Wow. You have some really amazing and talented co-workers. That one in the black sweatshirt is just amazing. This video is funny and I love it. That is one fun and cool school you work at! :) It is also awesome that you joined right in! I think you are a good fit at that school!
Annie said…
Loved your version of Parkour. The office episode was hilarious!
Anonymous said…
Your version puts The Office to shame! Love it, love it, love it!!! See you Thursday!
Laura said…
Awesome. That is all I have to say. Even from that video clip I could tell that the boy in the front row couldn't figure out what was going on.
Rachel said…
HILARIOUS!! I can only imagine how bewildered the kids were...
Alona said…
Hilarious! I'm glad I got to witness their version as well as the original! It looks like you work with a fun group of people!
V said…
Ha! That is awesome. I'm glad you work with some fun people. I definitely do not watch enough of the office...
Susannah said…
Funny! We were doing "parkour" all weekend in memory of you!
Kathleen said…
Okay - Verretta had to explain Parkour to me the other night and suggested that I see an excellent example of it on your blog. I loved the part where you're yelling...What's going on here...like you're ready to scold the crazy kids that were busting into your room!

Popular Posts