SOLD!!!

Going going and gone. After months of waiting for someone to make a reasonable offer, stuffing papers under the pillow on my bed to keep the appearance of perfection, and Karen having to fix the blankets on my bed because making my bed neatly has never been a particular interest or skill of mine... well someone has finally purchased this great home. And now in a few short weeks my adorable nieces, my amazing brother and sister will be leaving me here in this big ol' state! After years of the "single life" it has been quite the experience to live with three little kids. What a blessing these three cute faces have been in my life since I moved in. I mean what could be better at the end of a rough day at school taking nonstop sass from ridiculous 8th graders than a little girl to run up and give you a hug and tell you that she had eaten some crasins that day, same as every day. They will be sorely missed.



This is Phoebe's why are you always trying to humiliate me face. Or it might be the what is attached to my head and making noise face.. they are hard to decipher.


Phoebe shows an early love for new kinds of cheese. She makes her aunt very proud.





Nina's very sassy response to the words, "Strike a pose!"



funny faces.







this video is a typical sunday afternoon hanging out on my bed with the girls. I love nina's sneeky look in the middle!!


This is why I just love Phoebe.

Comments

Emily said…
then where will you live?
Kirsten said…
I'm gonna be living in the game room of some of my closest friends down here temporarily. Thanks Bushmans!!!

Popular Posts